Saturday, June 6, 2015

How social media contributes to chemtrails education

Sometimes I feel bad for the people I am connected with on social media - I probably get more out of the relationship than they do. For example, I take screenshots of their conspiracy theory posts and embed them on this blog. At least I have the courtesy to block out their names.

Earlier in the year, this social media site called tsu was brought to my attention. Some friends and I were discussing intellectual property, and how I am for intellectual property rights. I do have a selfish reason for wanting legislation concerning intellectual property in that I am a writer and wish to make money off of my art. Ads on my websites can only bring in so much revenue. In order to devote more of my time to writing and concentrate on larger projects, I need money. Working full-time drains me of my creativity. (As does school.) Being unable to bring in adequate revenue from book sales because most people can access my materials for free is of detriment to me. I doubt other artists want that as well. We work hard for what we do. If I want people to view my work for no cost, I will be the one to decide that. All of that aside...one of my friends brought up that social media site. They share some of their ad revenue with their users. Pretty much, this group of people was saying, was that the advancements in technology will allow people like writers to rely on technology itself in order to make themselves the money they need so that they can focus on what they really care about. (The majority of people can even see this happening with the prevalence of Adsense...no matter how sucky it is.)

Five months and three whole cents later, my network on tsu is alright. They have some interesting niche groups on there, which I enjoy. Unfortunately, the libertarian community consists mainly of the Infowarrior types who seek out to spread the "truth." It really is fascinating how alternative news types (both the good and bad) have utilized technology to spread awareness. In the case of conspiracy theorists, they have made it so that looking at the sky is even more fun. Why just mindlessly notice a contrail when you can freeze in your tracks, become infuriated about how the government is trying to control our minds and turn us into sheep, then take a picture to document the evidence? With all of the hashtags they use, it's a wonder how anybody could not notice.

Not only is this a picture of chemtrails, it's a #Huckabeastoriginal!
Facebook, tsu, Twitter...where haven't the conspiracy theorists made their presence known? Huckabeast22 wantsd us to follow him, so I'll let him have that. Thanks, man, for keeping us informed. However, there is just one thing I am really disappointed about - you need to use red to point out the chemtrails, not black. The red makes it look like this issue needs to be more urgently addressed, thus making it so chemtrail awareness activists are taken more seriously.

Now that we have dissected this particular chemtrail photo - what information are you able to tell about me from this screenshot? (I took it at 8:02 pm...although my phone is a few minutes behind.)


Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you blame every tragedy on the New World Order...

Whether I am on my phone or my laptop, I will screenshot any conspiracy theory-related posts as they come up. (I'm not sure why this is,...