Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Connect with...Alex Jones?

Ah, LinkedIn, the site where you...be professional. I was doing my usual on there - looking to see why the hell I had a notification (person looked at my profile, I think), scrolling through the feed to save any semi-interesting articles for reading later, and whatever. Then I stumbled upon Alex Jones. I don't remember what happened exactly, but I think one of my connections liked how Jones was going to "break an ultra important story" at a particular time. This was something I needed to check out.

As tempting as it was to connect, I passed.

Now I have to wonder why he needs a LinkedIn. Is it just another means of connecting with people? "I already have the youngsters through Twitter, and the older folks through Facebook. Now I just need to reach the white collar crowd..." Or does the conspiracy theory industry(?) really hire through these services? I wonder if Alex Jones is looking for a new career. "Yes, I am highly skilled with public speaking and radio."

Not sure what New Media is, but he sure is killin' it there!

I just can't get over how skilled he is. FIFTY! 50! Five-zero! Not only does he have a LinkedIn, but so do his InfoWars colleagues. If they are seriously trying to open up more professional opportunities for themselves, I have to wonder why they don't just create a professional networking site within InfoWars, like they did with dating - LinkedInfoWars.


Become a Patron!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you blame every tragedy on the New World Order...

Whether I am on my phone or my laptop, I will screenshot any conspiracy theory-related posts as they come up. (I'm not sure why this is,...